The best Concert: Roger Waters


 

I have not been to many concerts in my life, but I have not gone to a few either, but if I had to talk about the best of all, it must definitely be Roger Waters, it was on November 14, 2018, at the National Stadium, when I knew That I was coming, I did not hesitate, I bought my tickets, and I waited for the great day, although it was a lot of money that I spent, it did not matter, because it was all worth it, I do not need to finish the concert to know that it was the best of me lifetime.

Pink floyd is one of my favorite bands, but they are practically separated, and that they played in Chile was nothing more than a dream, but Roger Waters, as a member of the band in its best days, was the closest thing to being able to listen to Pink Floyd on live.



 Roger Waters by that date had already turned 75, I had to take the opportunity to listen to him on live, it may have been the last, although I hope not.

The concert was great, a show from another world, the sound was phenomenal, a staging that I hadn't seen before, a flying pig, a hologram of a light crossing a prism, another level wherever.



I've been to several rock concerts, U2, SOAD, Metallica, but definitely nothing like Roger Waters, the best

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario