post 5


 

When I think about work I see it a bit far away, but in reality it is not that far, really a couple of years to finish my degree, and it is time to look for work, I feel a lot of uncertainty about it, but I don't think about it much When facing it, I tell myself, but if I think about a job, the truth is that something like an office would not bother me, even if it seems routine, and boring, I think it depends on one to look for fun in that, it is not like I was only going to have one type of job in my entire life, and one's way of thinking may also change in the future, so the truth is I don't lock myself into something specific, but anyway, it would be great to get a job where There is the opportunity to travel abroad, after all it never hurts to know another country with some expense paid.

Although the truth is, I do not know if it is possible to get a job like this studying sociology, with my degree, and maybe some specialization in something, I hope I can find a job that helps me to support myself and give myself some luxuries, nothing too ostentatious, although sometimes I think about It would also be great to study other careers, perhaps related to similar areas, such as psychology or philosophy, but also careers such as computer engineering, or perhaps do a postgraduate degree, to enlarge the curriculum, the truth is I don't know, the future is so uncertain, that it is better to just wait for it to arrive and face it with energy

Comentarios

  1. Checked for both progression and completion. For the details of the assessment go to the final comments left on your blog.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario