post 3: Chidlhood series


 

When I was a kid I watched a lot of animated series, I spent a lot of time watching TV, although I had some favorite cartoons of course, like SpongeBob, the fairly oddparents, Jimmy neutron, Tom and Jerry, etc. But I think that since I was little I had a closeness with anime, since my favorite series were the anime that broadcast on tv, one of my favorite programs was "invasion", in Chilevision, where they gave anime, there I saw many series, naruto, full metal alchemist, hajime no ippo, etc.



But if I had to choose only a favorite series, I have no doubts, it is dragon ball z, I never get tired of watching it, I love it, even though I knew what was going to happen, even so I liked to watch it, I waited for the time at which They broadcast it, they broadcast it on the cartoon network, I remember my father coming back from work around that time, and he watched it with me, we liked it a lot, I still like it a lot, even my ten-year-old little brother also saw it, and he likes it a lot of.

I even remember that when I was little, in these childhood fantasies, I became a super saiyan, and I taking out my powersfull so as not to cry when I had an accident or something happened to me, it was good to be a child


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario